Kaizen Technology Program is a certificate training program designed exclusively for school students from Class 7 to 12 which aims at teaching from basics of Electronics & Programming to latest emerging technologies with a very strong and fun hands-on experience by building Robots.
- 40 hours of Intensive Training
- More than 5 robots built from scratch
- 4 months guidance on projects & competitions
- Take away kits for a team of 2 students
- 4.4/5 star rated program
- Knowledge to work with basic electronics
- Circuit building & Arduino Programming
- Improvements in Problem Solving ability
- Understanding the importance of Science
- Interest towards Robotics and Engineering
Day 1: Light Follower Robot
- Basics of Electronics
- Use of Resistor, Transistors & Motors
- Light Sensitive Sensor
- Breadboard wiring principles
- Analog Robot – Light Following Robot
Day 2: Simple Line Follower Robot
- Circuit Building
- Motor Drivers
- Voltage Regulator
- IR Sensor interfacing
- Line Follower Logic Table creation
Day 3: Edge Follower Robot
- Basics of Arduino
- Introduction to C Programming
- Interfacing Motors & Sensors with Arduino
- Differential drives
- Sensors placement & Logic Table
Day 4: Obstacle Avoidance Robot
- Obstacle detection & avoidance logic
- Logic Table creation
- Programming the Robot
- Line Follower with Obstacle Avoidance
Day 5: Mobile Controlled Robot
- Serial Communication Basics
- Bluetooth Module HC-05 connections
- Building Remote Controlled Robot
- Gesture Controlled Robot (Accelerometer Based)
Day 6: Competition
- Robo Soccer & Robo Rally
A very elaborate kit of components required to build the robot will be provided to a team of 3 students. Necessary resources such as theory booklets, practice handouts, necessary software, online tutorials and other resource materials will be made available to the students.
Participants will be certified by Lema Labs and IIT Madras Alumni Association
Note: A team by default will consist of 2 members, if a participant wants to take part as a single member team, kindly contact the number below.
- Fee for the program is INR 8500/- (inclusive of all taxes) per participant.
- A student must pay an advance of INR 1500/- to confirm the registration and pay the remaining fee on the first day of the program.
- Payment once done will be non-refundable.
Make your child learn & build robots from basics now!
IIT Madras Research Park
Oct 20th to Dec 01st (Sundays)
9.30 AM to 3.30 PM