Predicting the future isn’t magic, it’s artificial intelligence!
This 13 weeks classroom training on Machine Learning will help participants to learn from basics of Machine Learning, understand the math behind algorithms and get hands-on experience working on ML algorithms. This curriculum was developed in association with HyperVerge. At regular intervals, problem statements will be given for the participants to solve and gain more insights into algorithms.
Get started with our 13 weeks Machine Learning Course at IIT Madras Research Park, Chennai.
13 weeks of Intensive Classroom Training
- Fundamentals of AI & ML
- Linear Regression
- Classification Problem
- Logistics Regression
- Multivariate Linear Regression & Evaluation Measures
- K Nearest Neighbor
- Naive Bayes
- Decision Tree
- Random Forest & Ensembles
- Support Vector Machines
- K Means Algorithm
- Neural Networks
Who can attend?
- Software/ IT / Data Professionals
- Engineering students/Professors
- Should be proficient in at least one of the programming languages (C / C++/ Python / Java / R).
- Should be ready to commit to rigorous training and learning
- Total duration – 13 Weeks.
- Class Timings: 9.30 AM to 4.30 PM.
- Lunch & Refreshments will be provided.
Early bird discount of Rs.2000/-
available till 4th Oct
Weekend Batch: 18th Oct 2020
Timings: 9.30 am to 4.30 pm
IIT Madras Research Park
- 13 Weeks of Training @ IIT Madras Research Park
- Resource materials – (Book, Pen, Notebook, Datasets, and Software)
- Lunch & Refreshments
Online Advance Reg. Fees: Rs 2000/-
Balance fees to be paid in 2 installments:
- 1st Installment – on the 1st day of the batch.
- 2nd Installment – on 5th week of the batch.
Feedback from our ML Course Classroom program
How well participants were able to understand the concepts explained by the trainer
Rating for the training session from the participants